Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visitation and Anticipation

Currently I am staying with my aunts until I can stay with Daddy. They have been so good to me. I have no idea what I would have done without them. They help me so much, and not just by giving me somewhere to sleep. They have given me excellent advice and guidance.

Daddy should be coming up for a visit in October. I can't wait. I am so excited, but also scared. I worry so much about whether everything will go ok. He has never met my aunts. Their approval means alot to both of us. They are the only family I really have and I don't want to alienate them by running off with someone they don't like or trust. They don't deserve that, especially after they have been so good to me.

Hopefully, when Daddy comes to visit, I can go back with Him. He is planning to stay two full days here with me and my aunts. I want to go back with Him and stay for a couple weeks, before I have to come back for my things. By then I'm sure everything will be worked out. I just can't wait until He has the time to come up here. I want to see Him so badly.

I am so exhausted. The last few days were so stressful. I told my aunts about Daddy and me, made plans for Daddy's visit, and moved out of my old house. Today I have a job interview too. Since when was I so busy? Oh well, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be able to be with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment