Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday=Cleaning

Today Aunt S and I are cleaning out the bedroom closet. It is a huge walk-in closet and is filled with boxes of stuff that has to be put away. It is a monumental task, but I am sure that we can get it done today. I really don't mind cleaning. In the last two days I have cleaned the bathroom and kitchen as well.

I think I love the feeling I get from cleaning. It makes me feel productive and useful. I need to feel that I am doing something that shows my submissive nature, while not being being obvious to anyone who doesn't know me that well. I need to feel obedient. I love the feeling I get when someone tells me what to do and I acquiesce without protest. For me cleaning is tangible proof of my love and submission. It is such a rush for me. I love cleaning days, and I can't wait until it is Daddy's house I am scrubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment