Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Internet-less

Ok so Sir and I have been busy. We have moved back to our home state. We now have a lovely 2 bedroom apartment in the slums. He has a decent, if horribly boring, job. The only persistent problem besides lack of money (which is always a problem) is the lack of internet. The apartment complex gave us a horrible time about getting it installed, but finally we have succeeded. As of the Friday we will have internet in our place. Yay! With internet I will be able to once again blog freely without borrowing internet time from friends who may or may not at any given time read over my shoulder and decide now is the time to awkwardly ask "whats BDSM?" I can't wait. Especially since Sir has promised me a new computer this summer if I'm good. Wonder of wonders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment