Monday, February 2, 2009

Really Little

I don't know how it is for most littles, but for me my "age" fluctuates. I feel anywhere from 2 to 40 and it is almost always different every day. However, recently I noticed that I get "stuck" sometimes. During these times I usually stay about the same age for a long time. Its not really noticeable to me, except for the extremely rare times when I am stuck at a very young age and am not really comfortable with speech.

That is what has kept me from writing recently. I have been stuck with only minimal speaking capabilities for the last couple days. (no speaking means no writing too) I'm not really sure why this happens. I know mentally that I can speak, I still think in words, and if forced I will talk, but if left alone to do as I please, I prefer not to.

Sir has been incredibly understanding with me the last few days. I had forgotten to tell Him about my "silent spells" before I had one. At first He thought I was upset, but I just cuddled with Him, smiled, and poked Him in the bellybutton. After that He knew I was fine and just hugged me and smiled back. He didn't prod me with questions or demand that I talk, He just let me be until I was really able to explain.

I can't tell you how greatful I was and am. Usually I am quiet loquatious, so when I stop talking for a long period of time, people generally get worried and barrage me with questions. It was so nice to just sit in silence and not be bothered. Sometimes quiet can be soothing. Besides I think Sir enjoyed the rest His ears got. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment