Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amazing Author

As I have stated before, I love books. I'm quite the bibliophile. Last night our Munch hosted a Q&A with an amazing local author who has been in our community for many years. Her name is TammyJo Eckhart and I highly recommend her to anyone who enjoys BDSM erotica.

I have read a couple of her books. She writes a variety of different genres. The book I am currently enjoying is called Servants of Destiny. It is a Sci-fi Femdom novel set in a world that is like medieval England, but with magic and a strict caste system. TammyJo has her degrees in Ancient History, so her descriptions of the world her characters inhabit is very realistic and believable. They are truely a pleasure to read. For more about TammyJo and her books, I recommend you check out her site at:
http://www.kiva.net/~teckhart/

No comments:

Post a Comment