Friday, February 6, 2009

The Bestest Little Day!

Today Sir decided it was Little Day for me. First we went to the store and got all my favorite candy so I could hide it in my really big purse and take it to the movies. Then He took me to IHOP. I got lotsa pancakes and hash browns. My favorites! After that He took me to the movies to see Coraline. It was sooooo great! I loved the movie and I got a code to try to win shoes like her's from the movie. Then we went to the mall and I got a new wallet since my old one was 5 years old and falling apart. My new one is grey and has Gir from Invader Zim on it so it matches my big purse. Last, we went to the Munch and I got to hang out with my friends and Sir at the same time. I love when He goes with me.

Also while we were out, Sir got a new game for Him to play. Our bedtime ritual is playing video games. I love to watch Him play. He picks RPGs so it is like watching a bedtime story. I love it so much. Its so nice to be cuddled next to Him watching Him play. Its been a really great day, and best of all, I know we will have lots like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment