Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Orgasm Trouble

I have always had trouble with orgasms. Not the ones I give myself, but ones that others try to give me. Until I met Sir I had never had a penetration orgasm. And trust me, I had had plenty of sex before I met Him. I started to wonder for awhile if there wasn't a problem with me. I had never heard of anyone not having an orgasm if they enjoyed the sex. Which I always did. I've always been quite the nymphomaniac. I could never get enough.

I had never had problems masturbating either. I have been giving myself orgasms since I was eight. The problem always seemed to come around when I tried to have one with a man. Before Sir, I had been with many men and some women. Never had penetration alone given me an orgasm. However, I have had many whenever I have received oral sex.

After I met Sir and He gave me my first real penetration orgasm, I thought I was in heaven. I didn't think it would be a problem anymore. I knew better than to expect them constantly, but I thought that they would still happen pretty frequently. And they do...under one condition: I must not want oral sex. Whenever my body decides it needs oral sex, everything else that is sex related goes out the window. I cannot even masturbate very successfully.

This boggles my mind. I cannot understand why this happens. I am so turned on all the time, but I cannot orgasm. I thought that maybe it was a mental block, but I don't see how that could be when I am so horny and want it so much.

I don't think all this would really be a problem except for one thing: Sir doesn't like to perform oral sex on women. He says that sometimes it is ok, but for the most part He doesn't go near it. He doesn't even really like to touch me there (except with His cock obviously). This bothers me quite alot. He swears that it isn't anything to do with me specifically, He has never liked it. I believe Him, I just don't know what to do about it.

I feel silly to say that I need oral sex, but I don't know what else to think. My entire body aches at the thought and nothing else will suffice. I'm in agony when I think of it because I am constantly turned on. I just want it to stop. I'm sick of feeling like I have no control over my own body. I'm angry and tired and horny all the time because of it, and it is starting to strain my relationship with Sir. I don't want to pressure Him or make Him feel bad in any way. But it seems that I can't help it. I beg Him for hours to fuck me, then when He does I don't really get anything out of it. It is trying His patience and I am sick of it as well. He tells me He doesn't mind, but I still feel guilty. I'm at the end of my rope here. I feel like if I don't get some release soon, I will go crazy, but I would rather die than nag Sir into it...especially since He doesn't enjoy it. I guess I'm just at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment