Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gagging


So I've been thinking alot about gags lately. Since I am once again on the vanilla side of the relationship spectrum, there is alot I've been thinking about when it comes to D/s. But I digress. One slightly kinky thing my husband does like is breath play. He loves to choke me when he cums and I am more than willing to take anything I can get that makes me feel Dominated. Which brings me to my original point: gags.

There are sooooo many different kinds. My personal favorite however is the ball gag. Its a classic and there is nothing like biting down on the rubber ball and trying to breath with your entire mouth blocked. Its the best. I love being gagged. I have been thinking alot about getting one and then getting my husband to use it sometimes. I have no idea if this would work, but even if he doesn't want to use it I can still gag myself when he isn't home. Hehe.

Anyway I found this wonderful picture that I love. Its so raw and powerful. The look of total and grateful submission on the woman's face speaks to me so much, especially now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment