Sunday, May 16, 2010

Too Busy...

Lately I have been neglecting my blog. I guess I have plenty of excuses, and I really have been busy, but mostly its laziness. I really haven't felt like writing lately. Alot has been happening and I got behind...which made me put off catching up, which of course, put me further behind.

Things have been going well with M. She is very sweet and wonderful. I don't know how I got along without her before. She came down a few weeks ago and stayed with me overnight. It was wonderful. I spanked her until her entire ass was bright red and covered in hand print welts. :) It was fantastic. She is so sensitive, I had her squirming in no time. It was also the first time I fell asleep with her in my arms and I can't tell you how wonderful that was.

After she stayed with me I went home with her and stayed a few days. It was really nice because I met her fiance and their friends. We got to spend more time together and she showed me her favorite places in her hometown. We had a small incident the second day I was there. I had told her to kneel on the floor without moving or talking for one minute as a punishment for brattiness (of which she is guilty of quite a bit). She refused to do it, so I left her to pout on the bed while I sat in a chair and smoked, waiting for her to obey. After a few minutes she realized I wasn't going to give in to her pouting and knelt on the floor. Her one minute had been upped to six for disobedience. I timed her and after her punishment was up I pulled her onto the bed and held her and we talked over what had happened. I think that she is testing me as much as I am testing her. I know that she has had other Dommes in the past that have given in or failed to be Dominant and that has made her wary of me. I think that she is beginning to trust that even though strict protocol isn't my style I still have certain expectations of behavior that I will not budge on. Complete obedience to commands is one of those things.

When I got home from staying with M, I used clothespins on her breasts for the first time. After we got to my house the night she dropped me off, she ended up staying pretty late. I used my multi-colored pins to make a matching a flower pattern on both of her breasts. It looked wonderful and I wish I had taken a picture.

Hopefully M will be able to come stay with me the first weekend of June. I want to take her to the Munch and show her off to my friends. Also I hope to have a special surprise for her, but since she will probably read this I won't write what it is. I just hope she likes it as much as I think she will. :)

Well that is all the catching up I feel like tonight. Maybe I will write about my first date with M sometime in the future. It was a very interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment