Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everything Is Wonderful

I really don't have anything new to report, but I know that if I get in the habit of not posting every couple of days I will forget to post at all. Sir and I are still doing great. Its tough now that He is back in school again, but it is His last semester. He should be graduating in May. I'm so proud of Him. He has been working so hard. I'm also excited because it means I will be able to go back to school in the Fall. He is going to try to get into grad school at the college I am going to so that we can be together. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things again.

What else? Well I have my submissives meeting this Sunday. It should be fun, although I have been getting more and more nervous about driving lately. Its only a 30 min drive and traffic isn't usually too bad so I'm trying not to worry too much. I think Sir and I might also go to the Paradox group meeting this Saturday if He isn't too busy. I haven't been to that one before, but it should be fun.

Well, I guess thats it really. Nothing really new to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment