Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Time on Sunday

Yesterday was lots of fun. I had two coupons for Borders that expired on the 19th so Sir took me to the bookstore. It was amazing. I saved so much money and got three new books. I love book shopping so much! I also got a new set of earrings. They are just silver and blue hoops, but having new jewelry makes me care a little bit more about how I look. New clothes and new makeup are like that too. Sometimes just looking better makes me feel better about myself. Besides, its really nice when we can actually afford to spend money on things that aren't absolutely necessary.

After shopping, Sir dropped me off at the restaurant for the submissives discussion group. There were only 6 of us this time, but we had a really great time. The topic this week was communication. There were some really insightful answers and I really liked hearing about some other people's experiences. It was very nice to be able to sit and talk about the "taboo" part of my life with friends who understand. Sometimes I hate hiding things, but I know that in most cases it is necessary. It is worth every hardship to have the life I am living now with Sir. It really is my dream and it is worth everything to me.

I am happier now than I have been in years, perhaps more than I've ever been. And more importantly, so is Sir. I haven't felt a touch of my old depression in weeks. I know I shouldn't worry, but I wonder if it will last. I think that this time it will, but I know how naive that sounds. I guess I will just have to put my worries aside and focus on being the best I can be for Sir and making both of us as happy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment