Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kinky Catch Up

I have noticed that other than touting the many wonderful things about my boy I really haven't written anything for months. So I have decided that it is quick update time.

First of all I have been trying to improve my rope skills for my boy. He loves bondage and decorative rope work so I have been learning new knots and experimenting with new designs. Last nite I used white silk rope to make a chest harness and interlocking corset on Bear. It actually looked good and I was bummed I didn't have a camera for documentation. I will have to get my hands on one soon.

Also I have always been curious about lactation and adult nursing. Recently my boy confided that he also had always wanted to try it. So we have been doing research on how to induce lactation even though I have never been pregnant. We have been using the Marmet Technique as well as suckling. So far it seems to be working. No milk yet, but my breasts and nipples are swelling and slightly sore. This is supposed to be normal. I am also considering taking herbs to naturally stimulate as well. Even if I don't have any milk yet, I still enjoy trying very much. Hopefully we will be able to get positive results soon. From the information I have found, it is also helpful that I am on birth control that hormonally simulates pregnancy. This should make it much easier.

My boy is also discovering he can handle much more pain than he thought. We have been experimenting with his pain tolerance to see not only how much punishment he can comfortably take, but also what types of things he prefers. He seems to enjoy the same types of toys I do, floggers and other impact play objects. Also like me, he dislikes stinging toys like canes. He is also able to play quite often. We have been having at least one play session every two or three days instead of once or twice a month. I am extremely proud of him and I can't even begin to describe how much I have really come to love and appreciate him these last few months especially.

I think thats enough for now. Hopefully everything will continue to improve. My vanilla life isn't going nearly as well, but I am still holding out hope for that to improve as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment