Thursday, July 30, 2009

Picnic in the Park


Sir and I were both able to attend the local munch picnic this past Tuesday. It was tons of fun and we were really happy that we attended. They even had a few local vendors. Sir bought me some fully adjustable C style nipple clamps. As well as 55 new clothespins in various shapes, colors, and sizes. It was a great treat.

The cheeseburgers were delicious. We had fresh grilled onions on ours. It was the best burger I've had in a long time. And for desert Sir and I watched a few people fly a kite with their nipples. It was a very interesting experience. I wish I would have tried it, but I hadn't done it before and was worried about embarrassing Sir if I wasn't very good at it. Besides I can always put it on my to-do list for the future.

The people we met were all very friendly. It was nice to get together with other kinky people for some social interaction and naughty fun. I hope we get to attend many more get-togethers like that in the near future.

P.S. Yes those tits are real and they are mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment