Monday, July 27, 2009

Back Again

So I'm back. Alot has happened in the last couple weeks. Long story short, Sir and I are living in Washington state now. At the moment we are staying with his family until we can get our own place. Hopefully it will be soon.

We had originally planned to move to Texas, and we did. But, it was not meant to be. Although we did have an amazing threesome while we were there...but more about that in another post. This is just an update post to get me back in the habit of writing.

Both of us want to get involved in the BDSM community here. There is a picnic in a local park tomorrow evening that I want to attend. I'm just nervous about going and not knowing anyone. Besides that, I don't have any money to buy or make a side dish or drinks. I don't want to feel like a mooch, but a couple people have invited me to come anyway so maybe I will be able to screw up my courage and go. If not I do plan on attending the local munch this weekend.

Sir will be able to go with me to that munch. He won't be able to make the picnic because He has a temp job power-washing rust off of the undercarriage of trucking trailers. Its a dirty job, but we gotta have money and He isn't too proud when it comes to our lives. I'm very proud of Him and everything He is doing to support us.

I guess thats all for now. I'm gonna go put out some more job applications. I mean really the law of averages can't be wrong, one of them will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment