Thursday, April 23, 2009

Movie Night

Tonight was movie night in our house. We love to rent movies to watch together on random days during the week. Movie night isn't any night in particular, just a random week night that we have time to watch something together. The selection for today was Secretary.

Now I had never seen it, but I had heard it was good from some of my friends. Sir doesn't usually like romances, but I convinced Him to at least watch the first part with me. Wow am I glad I did!

For those of you who have never seen the movie, it is about a young woman who is released from an institution for self-mutilation. She gets a job as a secretary for a lawyer who is very controlling. They begin an BDSM relationship. I'm not going to say any more. If you're curious then I suggest watching it. It is a great drama/romance movie. The plot is very easy to follow and the acting is amazingly accurate and touching. Sir actually watched it all with me and enjoyed it. I'm just surprised I finally found a movie we can watch that isn't a horror or action flick. :P

3 comments:

  1. I have seen bits of the movie and I thought it would be a good movie.Yet we still don't own a copy lol.
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I will have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great movie. I highly enjoyed it and I hope you both will as well. :)

    ReplyDelete