Friday, October 1, 2010

Patience Has Its Rewards

So I guess accepting the way things are and having patience has paid off in a big way for me. Although we are still taking things slow for the time being, Bear has decided to submit fully to me. He is mine and I can't even begin to describe the absolute wave of emotion that overtakes me when I think those words. It is the most euphoric and terrifying feeling I've ever had. He makes me feel like I am more myself, more complete and knowing that he is mine is an amazing thing. I am so grateful that I was able to find such a wonderful submissive when I was least looking for him. I feel like I have been given an amazing opportunity and I don't intend to squander a second of it. When I think the word "Mine" his face is what I see and vice versa. It is almost like he is part of me. I can read his every movement and expression so clearly. We are so in tune with each other it almost feels like telepathy. We just gravitate around each other without giving it a thought. Most times we don't even have to speak, every look says volumes. I can't believe we have only known each other for 6 weeks. It feels like lifetimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment