Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yesterday

So yesterday turned out to be a fun day after all. Sir took me to my favorite Chinese restaurant and got take out. We took it to the state park and had a picnic. The rain held off for a couple of hours while we laid on the grass and ate egg rolls. Because it was overcast we had the whole place to ourselves and got free admission. Can't beat that. It was fun just sitting in a clearing surrounded by nature. I love just being together, all chores and worries forgotten. We just lay in the grass holding each other and talking about our life together. It was sweet.

I can hardly believe our anniversary is coming up. Sometimes it feels like we have been together much longer than we have, other days it feels like it has been no time at all. This will be our first wedding anniversary. Married one year already. Maybe it is because we have been through alot together. I hope the years to come aren't so hectic! But I guess the point is that there will be years to come. That thought makes the happy balloons in my stomach float and burst into confetti when I think about being with Him, being His, forever. I can't help but smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment