Monday, November 3, 2008

New Toy!

After the Munch on Saturday I drove home. I couldn't wait to tell my husband all about the Munch and how much fun it was. When I got home he asked me if I wanted to go to the good adult toy store in the city. Of course I said sure! Its been forever since I've had a new toy and all of mine are still in storage from my move. So we went to the store and he told me I could pick out whatever I wanted. I immediately fell in love with a rather large pink jelly dildo. I love the jelly ones, they just feel so much more realistic and filling.

So I bought it and we drove home. I couldn't wait to get there and try it out. As soon as we walked in the door I started stripping off clothing while my husband walked the puppy. Now a word about this toy: it is by far the biggest thing that has ever been in me, at least for a very long time. My husband is about average. This toy is 8.5" long by 2.5" wide. Definitely larger than average. Anyway, I lubed it up and put it in. I was surprised at first because I can't remember the last time something hurt when it went in. Around this time my husband came back in. He stripped down as well and joined me on the bed.

After a few more strokes I pulled it out and set it aside. I let him try to fuck me with his smaller cock. I was so surprised that I could hardly feel it in me. I told him to pull out. I started to give my already hard husband a blowjob. I love oral sex. It is so amazing to me. I brought him off rather quickly then got up to wash the toy. I came back and settled on my belly between his legs. I began to suck him hard again then push my fingers into him one by one. I could tell he was enjoying it and he kept asking for more until I had all five inside him. He told me he wanted to try the toy too. I was shocked. He has never been that open about saying what he wants, besides he had never had anything that big in him before.

So after making sure he really wanted it, I lubed it up and started to put it in. In a short amount of time I could tell I wouldn't be able to get it in. I told him and instead of giving up, he asked if he could try by himself. Speechless, I agreed. Where did my shy, reluctant husband go? I gave it to him and watched in wonder as he worked it slowly into himself. By the time he got it in as much as he could he had almost 8 inches inside. That was more than my rather experienced pussy could take! After a couple minutes of watching, I took over and gently fucked him with it. He came very fast after that. I was surprised at how much it had turned me on. I licked up all the cum off his belly and snowballed it into his mouth. He didn't complain, although I know he doesn't really like the way his cum tastes. He just sucked my tongue clean.

After we cleaned off, we snuggled into bed and I held him while we went to sleep. He usually doesn't like me to hold him after, but he seemed to like it that night. I think that this experience has actually made him more comfortable with himself and our relationship. I am so proud of him. Who knew a new toy would do so much for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment